The 10 most common deburring methods for everyone:
1, manual deburring
This is also a common method used by general enterprises, using sickles, sandpaper, grinding heads, etc. as auxiliary tools. The file has a manual file and a pneumatic shift.
- Labor costs are expensive, efficiency is not very high, and complex cross holes are difficult to remove.
- The technical requirements for workers are not very high, and products with small burrs and simple product structure are suitable.
2, die deburring
The burr is made by making a die with a punch.
- A certain die (rough die + fine die) production cost is required, and it may be necessary to make a shaping die.
- It is suitable for products with simple parting surface, and the efficiency and deburring effect are better than manual.
3, grinding deburring
Such deburring includes vibration, sand blasting, rollerting, etc. Currently, enterprises use more.
- There is a problem that the removal is not very clean, and it may be necessary to manually process the residual burrs or to deburr other ways.
- Suitable for small products with large batch sizes.
4, frozen deburring
The burr is quickly embrittled by cooling, and then the projectile is sprayed to remove the burr.
- The price of equipment is very high and only applies on big volume deburring of fragile and thin wall parts;
- Suitable for products with small wall thickness and small product.
5, hot deburring
Also called heat to deburring, exploding to deburring. By passing some of the easy gas into a furnace of the equipment, and then through some medium and conditions, the gas is instantaneously exploded, and the energy generated by the explosion is used to dissolve and remove the burr.
- Expensive equipment (up to millions of prices), high technical requirements, low efficiency, side effects (rust, deformation);
- Mainly used in some high-precision parts and components, such as automotive and aerospace precision parts.
6, engraving machine deburring
- the price of the equipment is not very expensive (tens of thousands). It is suitable for the simple spatial structure and the required deburring position is simple and regular.
7, chemical deburring
Deburring is automatically and selectively performed on parts made of metal materials by the principle of electrochemical reaction.
- Suitable for internal burrs that are difficult to remove, suitable for small burrs (thickness less than 7 filaments) for pump bodies, valve bodies, etc.
8, electrolytic deburring
An electrolytic processing method for removing burrs of metal parts by electrolysis.
- The electrolyte is corrosive, and the vicinity of the burr of the part is also subjected to electrolysis.
- The surface will lose its original luster and even affect the dimensional accuracy.
- After the workpiece is deburred, it should be cleaned and rust-proofed.
- Electrolytic deburring is suitable for removing burrs of hidden parts or complex shaped parts in parts, and the production efficiency is high.
- The deburring time generally takes only a few seconds to several tens of seconds.
- It is suitable for deburring of gears, connecting rods, valve bodies and crankshaft oil passage orifices, as well as rounding of sharp corners.
9, high pressure water jet deburring
Using water as the medium, it uses its instantaneous impact force to remove the burrs and flashes produced after processing, and at the same time achieve the purpose of cleaning.
- The equipment is expensive, mainly used in the heart of the car and the hydraulic control system of the construction machinery.
10, ultrasonic deburring
Ultrasonic waves produce an instantaneous high pressure to remove burrs.
- Mainly for some micro burrs, generally if the burr needs to be observed with a microscope, you can try to remove it by ultrasonic method